Liam Watson or Gareth Southgate

All off topic and general discussion
portexileinbath
1,000 posts
1,000 posts

Liam Watson or Gareth Southgate

Post by portexileinbath »

Allowing for the wealth of very good players England have and the abysmal performances they have produced, I think Alexander Arnold playing hoofball upto Kane and co would be far more entertaining !💣
Swedes
----------
----------

Re: Liam Watson or Gareth Southgate

Post by Swedes »

I would love to see Liam Watson tell Jude Bellingham to "hook it on", and John Stones to "stick it in the corner".
portexileinbath
1,000 posts
1,000 posts

Swedes wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:12 am I would love to see Liam Watson tell Jude Bellingham to "hook it on", and John Stones to "stick it in the corner".
That would be more entertaining than watching the dross we have been subject to so far at the Euro's..... toys and pram springs to mind !.
portexileinbath
1,000 posts
1,000 posts

It's not too late to nip to Homebase to get some paint and get home in time to do some decorating before the England match !. Watching the game and paint dry can only improve the viewing experience😴
Alan Spences Pupil
----------
----------

Post by Alan Spences Pupil »

I bet you all watch the semi final tho........ ;)
portexileinbath
1,000 posts
1,000 posts

Alan Spences Pupil wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:11 pm I bet you all watch the semi final tho........ ;)
I have been a Port fan for well over 50 years so watching poor football is nothing new but I still go to as many games as I can, so yes I will be watching England. The big difference is Port have never had a wealth of exciting players but England have but aren't using them to best effect (IMO).
I may finish the decorating at the same time though 🙂
portexileinbath
1,000 posts
1,000 posts

The lid of the paint tin was put back on after about 2 minutes. We are actually playing football at long last !