Southport v Spennymoor Live Stream Details

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
portchat
Site Admin

Southport v Spennymoor Live Stream Details

Post by portchat »

The club have announced a new streaming partner, CJP, who will host our live streams from now on through the Inplayer platform.

This does mean a change in procedure for people viewing the stream. Details below.

Season ticket holders and members should access the streaming platform via this link https://page.inplayer.com/southportfc/.

Please follow these steps.

Click Sign Up
Use the email address the club has on record for you. This will be the same address they have emailed you the previous codes to.
Once registered click Buy
Select £9.99
Select add voucher
Use the code ‘SEASONPASS’
You will know that the process has been completed when SFC logo becomes animated.
This pass will only allow access for season ticket holders and members who’s email address are registered on the clubs systems. The system only allows one entry per email address.

The club will also email these instructions this evening (13th November 2020) to all season ticket holders and members. PLEASE CHECK YOUR E-MAIL including your Junk/Spam folders.

To purchase the game on a match by match basis you will now need to create an account with Inplayer. You can then purchase the stream.

Once your account is set up you simply pay for the games you want to watch on Inplayer.
SfcFPA

Re: Southport v Spennymoor Live Stream Details

Post by SfcFPA »

Great work to react so quickly and sort out a change in time for Saturday.
Sam

Post by Sam »

I concur, this company looks a solid one. Hopefully it'll go smoothly.
Paulisi

Post by Paulisi »

I see there are no disclaimers, so I assume it can be used on all devices.
tonyhey

Post by tonyhey »

Yes, as others have said, brilliant work yet again to get this sorted so quickly, well done to all.
SfcFPA

Post by SfcFPA »

Please note if you are receiving this email then your details are logged on our system to access the stream using the code "SEASONPASS"

If you find see the message "Invalid Voucher Code" then you have not used exactly the same email address we have for you.

i.e if James@southportfc.net is the email we hold, and you enter james@southportfc.net (the difference being the capital J)then access will not be granted.

Should you see this error message please email me prior to 1300 tomorrow to sort. If you have set up an account, please make sure that the pass works - you will know this has been successful if the SFC logo becomes animated.

This did happen to me so please do check with plenty of time so that he volunteers and James don't have to run round on a match day to sort problems out.
Paulisi

Post by Paulisi »

Paulisi wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:27 pm I see there are no disclaimers, so I assume it can be used on all devices.
It is the same company that Telford, Hereford and Darlington use. UK based.
Alan Spences Pupil

Post by Alan Spences Pupil »

A word to the Fans like me who are PC Illiterate! Dont leave the above procedure too late, you have to re register as though you are using the streaming for the first time, do not log in yet. the system will pick your email up & ask you to put the Code SEASONPASS when you enter it will take you where you want to go. Sorry if thats not clear enough but dont leave it too late say 2.30pm! :lol:
Paulisi

Post by Paulisi »

The only confusion is when you click on the link, it takes you to the login page.
You need to click on sign up (rather than login)and follow the steps.
Fairly simple after that.
mark thomas

Post by mark thomas »

Paulisi wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:37 pm The only confusion is when you click on the link, it takes you to the login page.
Anybody, please, what do you do after you've confirmed your password on the sign up page?
There doesn't appear to be an option to enter the completed sign up form?
I've tried completing the signup page (email, name, password x2).
Then clicked onto the log in page, completed that, clicked on log in, but told that my credentials are invalid.
Looks like it's going to be the red dot on Flashscore again tomorrow :)
BackoftheNet

Post by BackoftheNet »

mark thomas wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:24 pm
Paulisi wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:37 pm The only confusion is when you click on the link, it takes you to the login page.
Anybody, please, what do you do after you've confirmed your password on the sign up page?
There doesn't appear to be an option to enter the completed sign up form?
I've tried completing the signup page (email, name, password x2).
Then clicked onto the log in page, completed that, clicked on log in, but told that my credentials are invalid.
Looks like it's going to be the red dot on Flashscore again tomorrow :)
I had the same problem and I sent an email back to James with the information my password was invalid. He sorted the problem within 5 minutes and emailed me back. My problem was connected to my email address. The login process for the live stream is case sensitive and I was using an upper case letter in my email address when it should hay been lower case. Contact James......ASAP. Good luck.
Kenickie

Post by Kenickie »

I'll echo BackoftheNet's comment... Mine didn't work initially due to a difference in case used somewhere in my email address. Messaged James and he'd fixed it within 5 minutes.

As always great response from James. I had no expectation of a resolution on a Friday evening and was quite prepared to wait till tomorrow. Praise where its due... This is great service and communication from the club.
mark thomas

Post by mark thomas »

Must echo the remarks about our formidable club secretary, who has just sorted out my problem too.
I had failed to notice the faint scroll bar on the sign up form, and hence missed completing the final section of that page.
Embarrassing, but what the hey. C'mon the Port.
kiaken

Post by kiaken »

Now given up after lots of time,think it might work on phone ?? But will not work on laptop says wrong details or if I go back to register page it says account already set up but still will not let me in. Ah well back to flash score.Did message James last night quick response but still not found solution.
portchat
Site Admin

Post by portchat »

If you are having problems give James Tedford a call now.

He’s at the club and ready to help people having issues logging on.

His mobile is 07582 812155
Pirate Jim

Post by Pirate Jim »

I had trouble last night and early this morning logging in to the stream. I emailed James and also spoke to him this morning and he successfully talked me through the procedure etc. I honestly can’t praise this man enough- he is so efficient at his job and so amiable to talk to. We are so lucky to have him on board. I doubt whether previous secretaries would have been able to cope. Also praise to all the media team and volunteers for doing a fantastic
job. Looking forward to the game now.
Jonny Smith

Post by Jonny Smith »

Pirate Jim wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:58 am I had trouble last night and early this morning logging in to the stream. I emailed James and also spoke to him this morning and he successfully talked me through the procedure etc. I honestly can’t praise this man enough- he is so efficient at his job and so amiable to talk to. We are so lucky to have him on board. I doubt whether previous secretaries would have been able to cope. Also praise to all the media team and volunteers for doing a fantastic
job. Looking forward to the game now.
Totally agree Pirate Jim. James is fantastic for the club and long may he stay with us. Top bloke
kiaken

Post by kiaken »

James just rang me this morning and sorted it out for me in five minutes. Can't praise the man enough.Thanks James.
Redrobe fan

Post by Redrobe fan »

Yes, overall, our Director of Operations is doing a good job. I hope that we can hold on to him.
Storming1937

Post by Storming1937 »

I think vie done it first time, I re registered, new password. But if its the same system that Telford use, last weeks details should be good,