Bradford P.A.

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
tonyhey

Bradford P.A.

Post by tonyhey »

Below is the link for anyone wanting to watch the game tomorrow night.

https://t.co/kxDEet1TFu
Paulisi

Re: Bradford P.A.

Post by Paulisi »

even the cheap price of £5 might not even tempt me after the first half performance on Saturday and it's on a plastic pitch.
mark thomas

Post by mark thomas »

thanks tonyhey.
The Commander

Post by The Commander »

Bradford hit four away to the League leaders on Saturday. Our defence will have to improve on recent showings or we could get trounced. A fiver aint bad to watch in the comfort of your own home.
David999

Post by David999 »

Apart from the wisdom of choosing/ not choosing to watch ( in my case I will always want to ) , the company streaming this is the one who covered Blyth and Kettering I think . If that’s so I found it impossible to get on for Kettering and only got half the blyth game - sfc and other streams ok but I just hope this lot give a better service for this game ?
mark thomas

Post by mark thomas »

The Commander wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:18 pm Bradford hit four away to the League leaders on Saturday. Our defence will have to improve on recent showings or we could get trounced. A fiver aint bad to watch in the comfort of your own home.
totally agree about the fiver Commander, very cheap to watch the Port.
BPA are the first club not to get stuffed on Gloucester's plastic this season, possibly because they're used to it.
cobby7

Post by cobby7 »

I fancy Hanford to score tonight if he gets one straight.
Alan Spences Pupil

Post by Alan Spences Pupil »

The Commander wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:18 pm Bradford hit four away to the League leaders on Saturday. Our defence will have to improve on recent showings or we could get trounced. A fiver aint bad to watch in the comfort of your own home.
I very much agree, beats battling Wind & Rain on the 62 well done to Bradford for putting this game on Stream, must be better than text updates......no offence to the media team... ;)
Redrobe fan

Post by Redrobe fan »

This is a tough one; especially since the team needs to bounce back after recent losses. I'm looking forward to watching it but fear that I may end up in deep depression (yet again). We'll see.
Swedes

Post by Swedes »

cobby7 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:31 am I fancy Hanford to score tonight if he gets one straight.
I hate to disappoint you, but I'm only a few miles away from BPA and it's not actually that windy up here today!
yellowfever

Post by yellowfever »

Yet another football club trying to catapult themselves into the EFL ala Harrogate and Maidstone (recently National Lge) via the plastic route.It needs stopping,and I can't believe their isn't more protest and resistance to it from other clubs. Football is a grass pitch sport.
loyal jay

Post by loyal jay »

yellowfever wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:30 pm Yet another football club trying to catapult themselves into the EFL ala Harrogate and Maidstone (recently National Lge) via the plastic route.It needs stopping,and I can't believe their isn't more protest and resistance to it from other clubs. Football is a grass pitch sport.
Perhaps, but it's reportedly cost Harrogate 200K to rip theirs up. I suppose when you consider the competitive advantage, few, if any postponements and renting the pitch out with little concern of pitch damage, it probably pays for itself.
loyal jay

Post by loyal jay »

Swedes wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:57 pm
cobby7 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:31 am I fancy Hanford to score tonight if he gets one straight.
I hate to disappoint you, but I'm only a few miles away from BPA and it's not actually that windy up here today!
His kicks are that strong it looks as though he's kicking for territory. He'd make a good rugby fullback.
GeorgeCarrExcavation

Post by GeorgeCarrExcavation »

yellowfever wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:30 pm Yet another football club trying to catapult themselves into the EFL ala Harrogate and Maidstone (recently National Lge) via the plastic route.It needs stopping,and I can't believe their isn't more protest and resistance to it from other clubs. Football is a grass pitch sport.
Seeing as we rarely use our grass, we should have a plastic one too.
SteH90

Post by SteH90 »

loyal jay wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:57 pm
Swedes wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:57 pm
His kicks are that strong it looks as though he's kicking for territory. He'd make a good rugby fullback.
In a way, he is! We don’t want the ball near our box and the intention is to play in their half even if it often ends up in someone’s garden!
Sgreen1234

Post by Sgreen1234 »

Is there any radio coverage? After Saturday, I can’t face watching it any more, too frustrating. Tactically awful and no plan B.
cobby7

Post by cobby7 »

Is everyone finding it easy to register and log on?
I am not I never do
Exiled

Post by Exiled »

Sgreen1234 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:06 pm Is there any radio coverage? After Saturday, I can’t face watching it any more, too frustrating. Tactically awful and no plan B.
I'd argue that we went to plan B at half time on Saturday, with a change of formation and personnel...
Sgreen1234

Post by Sgreen1234 »

Exiled wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:57 pm
Sgreen1234 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:06 pm Is there any radio coverage? After Saturday, I can’t face watching it any more, too frustrating. Tactically awful and no plan B.
I'd argue that we went to plan B at half time on Saturday, with a change of formation and personnel...
Yeah fair enough but we need to start with plan B cos plan A isn’t working.

I’m just being a grump.

I’m still can’t face watching tonight though
Sgreen1234

Post by Sgreen1234 »

Actually just seen the team. Ali on the bench so maybe 442, unless Bainbridge is the third centre back.

Maybe I’ll watch.

I’m so fickle