Main subforum for all things Southport FC
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:27 pm
Sad to hear of Kath and Tony's deaths. A few years ago they were regular passengers on away coaches. RIP. Best wishes to their family who also are fans. Ken.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:55 am
Very sorry to hear about their passing. They were a lovely couple. I have been on many an away trip with them both. RIP Kath and Tony. My deepest sympathy to the family.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:28 pm
So sad to hear. Used to help Kath with the Golden Goal over many years.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:38 pm
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:28 am
More sad news. Our thoughts are with their family...
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:10 pm
Condolences to their family and friends and a heavenly thank you to Tony and Kath for their long support and devotion to the Club.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:12 pm
My thoughts are with their family and friends. Such awful news