Welcome back!

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
Swedes

Re: Welcome back!

Post by Swedes »

The last incarnation of this forum had gone downhill over the last few years, hopefully this complete reset will lead to an improvement.
Ronnie Hotdogs

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

That was all your fault though Swedes.

I couldn't bring myself to post on the old one, but cheers for bringing it back - God knows when we'll have some football to complain about but hopefully it won't be too long. I must say the club have done well keeping communication going throughout the lockdown etc.
Ralphy Rylance

Post by Ralphy Rylance »

Swedes wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:44 pm The last incarnation of this forum had gone downhill over the last few years, hopefully this complete reset will lead to an improvement.
Maybe so, but it was still THE go to place for discussion relating to SFC.
Whilst the clubs official social media output is very good It was clear over the last few months that public discussions on those posts were never going to replace Port Chat.
portchat
Site Admin

Post by portchat »

Good evening lovely Port Chatters!

Thank you for the kind messages! We are so glad that the relaunch of the forum has been well received and it’s great to see so many people sign up in the first day.

This is a brand new forum and as such you’ll need to re-register to post here. All are welcome, it’s a clean slate all round.

It goes without saying that football brings out a great deal of passion and we all love our club, but if you could have a peek at the forum rules and keep to them we can make this somewhere that everyone feels able to contribute to.

Love Port Chat x

(Aka Nicola Cave)
Yella Belly

Post by Yella Belly »

portchat wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:39 pm Good evening lovely Port Chatters!

Thank you for the kind messages! We are so glad that the relaunch of the forum has been well received and it’s great to see so many people sign up in the first day.

This is a brand new forum and as such you’ll need to re-register to post here. All are welcome, it’s a clean slate all round.

It goes without saying that football brings out a great deal of passion and we all love our club, but if you could have a peek at the forum rules and keep to them we can make this somewhere that everyone feels able to contribute to.

Love Port Chat x

(Aka Nicola Cave)
I hear ya sista x
Pirate Jim

Post by Pirate Jim »

Welcome back and good luck Nicola. Good to see you running the show. I know you’ll make a great effort with it. Hope James and the baby are ok.
Bobby

Post by Bobby »

Welcome back Portchat in glorious Old Gold! All the best with it Nicola.
YELLOWTAXI

Post by YELLOWTAXI »

As much as it's a bit like Marmite, I'm pleased to see it return, so well done Nic, you must be mad!
It wont be Portchat though until we get some disagreements, so hopefully all the usual suspects will return soon! Muwahahaha :twisted: :D
kiaken

Post by kiaken »

YT do you really want them to return.👎
Brianm

Post by Brianm »

Welcome return of Portchat. We've missed it!