Places in Jack Carr

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
kiaken

Re: Places in Jack Carr

Post by kiaken »

It is a headache the sorting out of having fans back in ground. I have spoken to James several times and wish to thank him for his work helping to keep club going.
haigavel

Post by haigavel »

kiaken wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:09 pm It is a headache the sorting out of having fans back in ground. I have spoken to James several times and wish to thank him for his work helping to keep club going.
How League Two clubs are handling it:
Counting- Orient your abacus properly. Each column in the top row should have one or two beads per row, while each column in the bottom row should have four. Assign each column a place value. As on a modern calculator, each column of beads represents a "place" value from which you build a numeral. Start counting with the beads in the lower row. ...
Gloucester

Post by Gloucester »

I rang the secretary this afternoon about standing undercover at the Scarisbrick end.
Sadly only 192 and with no other covered standing I will be giving home games a miss.
I was hoping to do 10/15 home games this season but that’s life I’m not standing in rain or bitter open wind with a 4 hours plus drive home ahead.
Good luck this season l have spoken to a few local supporters this year and a large majority are going to give it a miss.
No covered shelter etc etc I think this Covid could cause people to stop going permanently as losing the habit often leads to doing other things and not returning.
Redrobe

Post by Redrobe »

So, just to be clear, where you told that all 192 spaces had now been allocated?
Ralphy Rylance

Post by Ralphy Rylance »

Gloucester wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:49 pm I rang the secretary this afternoon about standing undercover at the Scarisbrick end.
Sadly only 192 and with no other covered standing I will be giving home games a miss.
I was hoping to do 10/15 home games this season but that’s life I’m not standing in rain or bitter open wind with a 4 hours plus drive home ahead.
Good luck this season l have spoken to a few local supporters this year and a large majority are going to give it a miss.
No covered shelter etc etc I think this Covid could cause people to stop going permanently as losing the habit often leads to doing other things and not returning.
The restrictions might not be in place for the entire season so don't write it all off just yet.
Gloucester

Post by Gloucester »

Redrobe wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:55 pm So, just to be clear, where you told that all 192 spaces had now been allocated?
No he said their were only 192 places nothing more.
Gloucester

Post by Gloucester »

Gloucester wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:37 pm
Redrobe wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:55 pm So, just to be clear, where you told that all 192 spaces had now been allocated?
No he said their were only 192 places nothing more I’m not a season ticket holder or TIY so I haven’t a hope.