Phila9037

Trialist signed

Post by Phila9037 »

At last the trialist has officially signed

Welcome to Niall Watson
David_1276

Re: Trialist signed

Post by David_1276 »

I think we should still call him Trialist A as long as he stays here if I'm honest, it really suits him.
SteH90

Post by SteH90 »

Hopefully we can call him 15 goal Triallist by the end of the season? Welcome, Niall, a real class act in the two preseason matches I got to
https://southportfc.net/signing-niall-joins-the-port/
kiaken

Post by kiaken »

Welcome Niall.
mark thomas

Post by mark thomas »

really good news
Kenickie

Post by Kenickie »

Great to see this news... We've got a decent squad built up. All the Covid stuff aside it will be great to see this season get underway.
Paulisi

Post by Paulisi »

What about trialist B? Has he signed as well?
YTT

Post by YTT »

Welcome onboard Niall Watson and lets hope this is a pathway back into the Football League for him and then it's worked for everyone.

Think its a probably a perverse upside to starting behind closed doors in that he won't have the mainstand moaners on his back from the off if he doesn't set the word on fire game one.
Alan Spences Pupil

Post by Alan Spences Pupil »

He came across very well in his interview as a mature young fella, we all hope he succeeds here, I am sure he will hit the ground running for the club.
YTT

Post by YTT »

Agree it was nice to see someone who came across as genuinely pleased to be at the club. I think that passion will translate on to the pitch and bet he also knows how to win a pen or two ;)
Ralphy Rylance

Post by Ralphy Rylance »

SteH90 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:53 pm Hopefully we can call him 15 goal Triallist by the end of the season? Welcome, Niall, a real class act in the two preseason matches I got to
https://southportfc.net/signing-niall-joins-the-port/
His old man scored 36 in a season for Warrington Town. That's a reasonable target to beat.
TrickyDicky

Post by TrickyDicky »

He’s got excellent pace at this level and can find the net, I am hopeful he will be very good for us and I suspect like possibly Connor Woods and Adam Anson, they’ll all eventually get snapped up by Teams in the higher leagues. In the meantime we need them all playing well tomorrow to put the Highwaymen to the sword.