Fundraiser

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
Ralphy Rylance

Fundraiser

Post by Ralphy Rylance »

Just spotted this on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/donate/662749457708993/
I don't know the family but 9 year old Harry is George Bromilow's great grandson and will be doing a sponsored bike ride around the ground to raise funds for the club. He's raised nearly £600 so far.
Ste_B

Re: Fundraiser

Post by Ste_B »

Great effort. Now £18 over his target!
Ronnie Hotdogs

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Well done Harry!
TrickyDicky

Post by TrickyDicky »

Yes great effort , Harry’s great grandad played for the club and his Grandad is a very willing and hard working volunteer at the Club every week and is a Port fan through and through, so Harry’s keeping up the family tradition in a “great” fashion 👍👏👏👏👏
Pops

Post by Pops »

Can’t believe this has been picked up proves the power of social media.
I am George’s very proud son Harry is my eldest grandson who plays for the U10s and along with my 2nd oldest grandson Leighton who plays for the U9s wanted to do something to support the club closest to all our hearts.
Currently Harry has raised £750 and we still have Leightons donations to be added in. Any amount of donations are greatly appreciated all of which will go to the club.
Pops

Post by Pops »

Harry and Leighton undertake the 50 lap challenge tomorrow and have currently raised just over £1700 they are really trying to get the the magical £2000 any donations would be greatly received. Remember they are only 9 & 7 respectively and I know their great grandad George Brom will be cheering them on from up above 💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤