Live stream codes

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
portchat
Site Admin

Live stream codes

Post by portchat »

This week the Club have sent emails and letters to all season ticket holders and members with a Unique access code for the live streaming service. This code allows multi device access within the same household / broadband network.

Should this code be shared and accessed with someone outside the household / broadband network this will kickout the first viewer.

Please check your inbox and junk for the email.

Please contact the club on Monday 12th October on 01704 533422 or james@southportfc.net if you are not in receipt of same.

Please do not contact the club on Tuesday 13th October as they will be preparing for The FA Cup match.
GoalHanger

Re: Live stream codes

Post by GoalHanger »

Does this mean if it is the same device just on another wifi network it will still work?

I watched the first game on my phone, cast onto a smart tv at another house. The second on a PC hooked up to a television.

If I have to pay for games to watch then that's fine, I'd just rather my code wasn't made invalid.
portchat
Site Admin

Post by portchat »

Basically you can only use the code on one network at any one time.

You can watch each game in a different location on a different device if you wish just as long as you don’t log in on a second device at the same time.

I hope that makes sense!!!
GoalHanger

Post by GoalHanger »

That's very helpful thank you. :D