season Tickets

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
Storming1937

season Tickets

Post by Storming1937 »

might be a silly question, can I still buy one?.
Exiled Port Fan

Re: season Tickets

Post by Exiled Port Fan »

I'd welcome the club offering a streaming bundle ticket (i.e. pay £40 for say a the next 5 home games live stream codes). Given the the fact that each fixture is essentially a tentative fixture, could be beneficial to secure some chunks of money coming into the club?
Sgreen1234

Post by Sgreen1234 »

I agree and I had this conversation with James who seemed to suggest it was an option they were looking at. However it hasn’t as yet transpired - but I would definitely support it - or even a season long ‘steaming only season ticket’. I was reluctant to buy a full season ticket as I was concerned that If fans should be allowed back in then the streaming service may be withdrawn.

It’s a tricky one for the club as no one knows what’s going to happen next!
Phila9037

Post by Phila9037 »

Storming1937 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:54 am might be a silly question, can I still buy one?.
I asked about joining the membership now and James answered

‘To open the membership back up would require an initial payment of £80-100 then £20 per month.”

So presume season tickets would still be avaliable

But would also be interested in streaming bundle
Liamisdoingagreatjob

Post by Liamisdoingagreatjob »

Phila9037 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:35 pm
Storming1937 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:54 am might be a silly question, can I still buy one?.

‘To open the membership back up would require an initial payment of £80-100 then £20 per month.”

I was wondering if we’d actually get sent our physical season tickets. Would be good to have as a momento (a collecting thing) but moreover if we are allowed into games later in the season it would probably be good to have distributed them in advance anyway.
YELLOWTAXI

Post by YELLOWTAXI »

Liamisdoingagreatjob wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:13 pm
Phila9037 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:35 pm

I was wondering if we’d actually get sent our physical season tickets. Would be good to have as a momento (a collecting thing) but moreover if we are allowed into games later in the season it would probably be good to have distributed them in advance anyway.
I wouldn't mind getting the physical card as I want to get some new glasses from Specsavers soon and they're offering 25% off for Port Season ticket holders but I'd need my card really to prove I've got one. :geek: