TODAYS LOG IN

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
Dicko's Gloves

Re: TODAYS LOG IN

Post by Dicko's Gloves »

pbg wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:07 pm Same problem for me, keeps coming up “Access denied, this ticket/ password does not exist or it has been mistyped”
Mine says this password is not for this video, try different password or find the right video.
Have checked and double checked and its the link and password for the right game from the PPV email
Dicko's Gloves

Post by Dicko's Gloves »

I am in, Thanks very much to who ever fixed it
pbg

Post by pbg »

I,m on stream now, thanks for the fix
Sandgrounder SE

Post by Sandgrounder SE »

On my iPhone. Only got sound for entire game. Tried switching to laptop but that didn’t work at all.
David999

Post by David999 »

Absolutely excellent Coverage and commentary . Straight in , no buffering and un interrupted stream . Well done to all involved / that delivery has come in under two weeks from a standing start - some achievement .
Pity the outcome was not as we hoped / pens are always a lottery and it should not have come to that
tonyhey

Post by tonyhey »

The coverage was superb tonight, didn’t drop out once.
The pitch looks to be in excellent condition.
I think a mention for the match officials is in order tonight, we are quick to criticise the bad ones, (quite rightly), but in the three games played at Haig Ave. this season, they have been really on their game.
Finally, a shame about the result, always unpleasant losing a penalty shootout, and the prize money would have been welcome boost.
Brianm

Post by Brianm »

Excellent coverage both on screen and sound. Commentaries first class. Thanks to all involved, including the programme.
I liked the new tactics when we played the poorer teams in the friendlies, but it seems that when we play the stronger teams we will always be a man short in midfield. Until Marcus Wood is back in, match fit and back to his best I don't see any alternative with a squad of 18. I don't want to criticise anybody, but we should have scored 2 or 3 in the first half.
TrickyDicky

Post by TrickyDicky »

Brianm wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:51 am Excellent coverage both on screen and sound. Commentaries first class. Thanks to all involved, including the programme.
I liked the new tactics when we played the poorer teams in the friendlies, but it seems that when we play the stronger teams we will always be a man short in midfield. Until Marcus Wood is back in, match fit and back to his best I don't see any alternative with a squad of 18. I don't want to criticise anybody, but we should have scored 2 or 3 in the first half.
Well in Brian I agree , we always needed a 2 goal lead they’re a conference north team no doubt , I was very disappointed last night but I’m taking the positives we’re still unbeaten over 90+ minutes and I’ve just read 11 people died of COVID today so I’m getting over it and looking ahead to Saturday. Btw there are only 6 conference north sides left so we’re not in a minority and I can take defeat if we did our best and they did just wasn’t meant to be 🙈